Dedicated to Excellence
Our boutique firm is dedicated solely to the practice of marital and family law. We are committed to offering personal, high quality legal representation coupled with a high level of sensitivity and responsiveness to our clients. Our philosophy has remained constant, and is simple. The client is the most important asset of the practice. We provide professional legal representation in order to achieve the clients’ desired goals, without unnecessary cost and expense. If a case can be settled, we settle it with nominal expense to the client. If it cannot be settled (after reasonable attempts are made at settlement) we endeavor to achieve the maximum or best result for our clients, through the litigation process. At all times, we maintain the ethics and integrity of our profession and the respect we have earned through our hard work and proven success over the years.
This site is designed to introduce you to who we are and what we do. If you have any questions, need additional information or would like to schedule an appointment, please call our friendly staff and they will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.
Meet The Lawyers
Robert W. Sidweber
Bob is Board Certified in Marital and Family Law with over 30 years of experience practicing law. Bob is also a Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator.
Karen B. Weintraub
Karen is a Board Certified Marital and Family Law attorney and specialist and a Fellow in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. She is a parent coordinator.
- http://havanatranquility.com/daeso/6057 Divorce
- http://gtheal.com/?marakanr=dating-black-woman&84c=b8 Property Division
- http://www.airlinetest.com/?milyokrt=partnersuche-osteuropa&19e=eb Parenting Plan
- More Help Parenting Issues
- como ligar con chicos en facebook Timesharing issues / visitation
- look at this website Child Custody
- http://pcalpedrete.com/?trewak=rencontres-amicales-47&bda=47 Paternity
- http://anchorot.com/?marmetr=recherche-agriculteur-celibataire&263=71 High net worth cases
- http://www.gemeinde-kalbach.de/mamysja/4882 Child Support
- http://peterboroughphotographicsociety.com/primeta/3542 Relocation
- Post-Judgment issues
- Step-Parent Adoptions
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Restraining Orders
- Living together
- Collaborative Law
- Same Sex Parenting
- Name Change
- Grandparent Rights
- Supportive relationships
- Termination of alimony
- Termination of child support