Ft. Lauderdale, Miami & Palm Beach Alimony Law Attorneys
site de rencontre 60 ans et plus At Sidweber & Weintraub, P.A., we provide professional legal services to clients facing a wide range of family law concerns, including alimony issues and high asset divorce. Based in Ft. Lauderdale, we help individuals and families throughout South Florida.http://sumarplant.ro/franciye/1624
site de rencontre algаТЉrien sans inscription With a half century of combined experience, our two board certified attorneys have the knowledge and skill to help with even the most complex situations. We stay up to date on the latest legislation with regard to alimony and are able to apply the current law to our clients’ cases. We can help analyze the factors that a judge will consider, such as length of marriage, marital lifestyle, employment histories, earning capacity and specific health or other needs in order to anticipate and work toward the most favorable results on behalf of either the alimony recipient or alimony payor.watch
go to link Sometimes people assume that alimony, or spousal support, is automatic. It is not. It is instead evaluated by a Judge on a case-by-case basis, taking several factors into account. The types of alimony available in Florida include:
- Temporary — money allocated during the divorce
- Bridge the gap — eases the transition from married to divorced for no more than two years
- Rehabilitative — provides for vocational training in order to rejoin the work force
- Durational — provides support for a set period of time, but the amount can be modified
- Permanent periodic — awarded for long-term marriages based on length of marriage, lifestyle and income
- Lump sum — the total amount is given in one installment
site de rencontre pour rencontrer un policier Alimony options are not exclusive. They can be combined depending on individual circumstances.
http://thenovello.com/alfondie/elkos/1797 We are Ft. Lauderdale alimony attorneys who can handle every aspect of your case. We will take the time to learn about your situation in order to present a crafted and case specific alimony solution to the judge. Although we will make every effort to handle your case through mediation or negotiation, we are prepared to litigate if necessary to achieve the best results.